Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Persian men

I had a dream image yesterday Dec2 2011 of Persian men (2 or more) being killed with swords or a long knife. One was stabbed in the mid body and died. The other was struck on the head or over the turban. This deflated like a ball as it was cut open. I assumed I was dreaming -in the middle of an assassination. I have been feeling agitated or nervous off and on since, more so today- Sunday Dec. 3rd The Turban the men were wearing were over sized or large.
I think something bad is going to happen in old Persia Iran soon in which people will be assassinated on a large scale or at least 2 very important men will be attacked and murdered. More on this later
Dr Douglas

1 comment: