Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Clairsentience - feeling very anxious

For the last few days I have been waking up feeling very anxious. Clairsentience (or clear feeling) is the psychic ability associated with this. Waking up like this usually means something coming will be difficult. For instance, in the early days of September 2001 I awoke with a feeling of fear in my throat every morning. I recall saying to myself “where is this fear coming from”. I was not expecting any personal disaster nor did I have any problems on the horizon in my life. The feelings of foreboding came true on Sept 11 2001 and the world changed. The World Trade Towers in New York were destroyed by a terrorist attack. My Clairsentience was warning of this world changing event but I could not be sure what the event was until after the fact. This experience I later came to know was not mine alone. In the days and months following 9/11 when I mentioned my “fear feelings” to clients or at workshops people said they too felt fear around this time but didn’t know why…… Some even went to their doctor for medication.

My intuition on my present daily fear is related to Europe. I am feeling something terrible is about to happen in Spain or around the country of Spain. This may happen in a few days or a few weeks but something is being planned now…I can feel it. I suggest you take care and pay attention to your dreams and feelings. Perhaps you have been waking up feeling dizzy, fearful or anxious as I have. I suggest you monitor your feelings and see if they are related to world events and not the usual anxious Christmas moments people sometimes feel around December. Your feelings may be tuning into the next world changing event. Hate and revenge know no quarter and many innocent people may suffer. I regret to say terrorist attacks will be happening in the areas around Spain (Turkey - Israel and north of Spain too)- such as plane hijackings or bombings. I am suggesting that we all come together and pray for Divine intervention.
Take care and listen to that inner voice.

Please Pray with me for help from above:

Dear God Almighty. Please send all the Divine beings and Angels above to soften the hearts of people who feel anger and plan revenge in our world. We ask for your Divine rays from the Heavens above to shed their rays of Love upon all those who are misguided in their prejudices. Let peace profound find its way into their hearts and minds so that peaceful solutions to all the misunderstandings of all can be the result. Dear God Almighty protect all of the innocent people who must travel or live in these countries where conflict occurs. We are grateful for this divine intervention and give thanks for all that can be offered and accepted from the Divine above.
Amen

PS I dreamed of a US military base being installed in the side of a hill in Spain when I was in Spain in October 2011. I saw near water (the Mediterranean) overlooking the south a cave-like area in the side of a hill military base. I understand Spain has agreed to allow a military base near the South west corner of help with the conflict in Syria and the “tinder box” countries of Iran and Israel. Perhaps this is a reason Spain will be in the middle of Terrorists attacks.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you mention that, because I have been experiencing very similar feelings in the mornings recently. It's good to know that I am not alone. Do you have any strategies you would recommend to help transcend these types of feelings? Affirmations/prayers?

    ReplyDelete