Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have never in my life felt the way I do

These last few days (Sunday to today) have been unusual for me. I have never in my life felt the way I do from time to time these last few days. Christmas was a very strange one this year. There seem to be an “energy” or sensitivity increase that feels like a shimmer on my chest or mid body. I am not sure where this feeling is coming from but it isn’t good. Perhaps it’s an energy coming from not-so-nice people. It may be from a segment in space which the world is orbiting through. Perhaps it’s a major disaster about to happen for example a volcanic eruption or a terrorist attack. I have predicted in a research DTM that the days between December 20th and the 27th “will be the beginning”.

It may be so with media reports of: An al-Qaeda-affiliated organization has asserted responsibility for a deadly wave of bombings in Baghdad last week, TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. A Persian nuclear bomb threatens Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states as much as it does Israel. National Times reported.

The beginning may have already started for some major disturbances. Perhaps this month we may see eruptions in the Mediterranean (Spain area) or a bomb blast in the Middle East. Tsunami may head north to the UK from an underwater volcano near the island of El Hierro which has led to the closing of some coastal areas. Also the threat of the Congo Volcano Nyamuragira, located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (one of the most active volcanoes in Africa which began spewing lava into the air on Sunday) may signal a chain reaction about to happen in the Atlantic near Africa. Also near Santiago Chile's Hudson Volcano released columns of steam and ash in a cloud more than 5 kilometres high on Friday. This threatens a much larger eruption in Chile and neighbouring Argentina is now preparing for a possible disaster. It seems when some thing happens in one part of the world, a corresponding earth event happens soon there after on the opposit part of the globe. While earth quakes are bad it is my belief that volcanic ash from the sky is a greater threat and more dangerous then lava- it falls from the shy and stops everything in its path. From airplanes /jets to trucks, cars and people without shelter. Water would be a good thing to stock up on don't you think?

I pray that this feeling of depression-like-dread will pass me buy, but as the world seems to be gearing up for violence I fear it will not. I am intuitive and this means taking the good with the bad. I have noticed since I have been living at the “Mansion” our Mystery school in Hamilton I have become much more sensitive (clairsentience) and my telepathy has sharpened as well. It may be due to the claim that MMSCI (Many Mansions Spiritual Centre) sits on a large vortex which excites the psychic centres. The quality of the meditation and energy healing is very high. This amazing facility is located on the Hamilton beach located between the Hamilton Harbour and Lake Ontario next to the Burlington Skyway Bridge. I humorously like to say its out “in the middle of the lake”. Certainly the facility is surrounded by fresh water which no doubt flows under the sandy beach too and in doing so makes this location an energy vortex, very much if not more powerful then the famous Sedona Vortex in Arizona USA. I've been to both places and call me bias I prefer our Canadian vortex on "my" beach in Hamilton

This sad feeling however is not a comfortable one for anyone to have. It feels like dread. When I inquired of intuitive friends they too reported the very same feeling of a "vibration" on their solar plexus or heart chakra or a similar “something” happen to their bodies. They described it much the same way I felt it- a feeling which seems to be a mix between anxiety and depression with short periods of relief.

If you are suffering from feelings like this it may be the seasonal Christmas depression, remedied with Royal Jelly, Vitamin D in large doses or with bright lights as in Tanning booths if your depression is organic but if it is intuitive you may be sensing current Earth Changes as our world tears its self apart.

This feeling seemed to abate (Wed) about 1600 local time (Toronto / New York time). Its 2:40 am and I seem to be feeling balanced. To my friends I ask you to send me loving thoughts and I will do the same for you. This may be over for now but something big may be coming soon. Be prepared wherever you live in the world.

Keep the faith with loving thoughts my dear friends, Pray for prosperity and peace in your world. Say good words and do good deeds. God Almighty is watching.
Douglas

1 comment:

  1. I too am still picking up the same or very similar feelings from time to time, seems to be more often in the mornings for me and much less so in the later day and evening. I am also suddenly quite sensitive to caffeine for some reason, it makes my palms sweat and my nerves jangly and anxious. Thanks for the post, I look forward to hearing from you again.

    ReplyDelete