Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Canadian radio show

Recently I was invited to be a guest on a Canadian internet radio show called "The West Coast Truth" Russell Scott is an interesting host on a great Canadian show. You will find this an entertaining and educational show. I enjoyed being a guest. The reviews so far are very good. Check it out for your self - you can view it on You Tube or on the web site of west coast truth.
Douglas

from: Russell Scott – Editor

Dear Dr. Douglas James Cottrell,
My sincere thanks for your appearance on my show. The interview is available on You Tube in high quality: http://www.westcoasttruth.com/douglas-james-cottrell-231211.html
The interview is also available via the Tune-In Radio Network and other online and mobile devices. The interview is available through my website in low quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbW_Rs1Xvq4&feature=youtu.be

I look forward to talking again.... and a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family,

Russell Scott – Editor
www.westcoasttruth.com

1 comment:

  1. My brother and I always love listening to you when you are awake :). Thanks again for all you do. Ivan

    ReplyDelete