Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The last few days Jan 4th to 8th 2011

The last few days have been difficult for a lot of people including myself. My head has been swimming in what my son terms “brain fog”. This is unusual and of course I wonder if my health is changing. I have felt terrible (dizzy) for the last 4 days. Being telepathic has its down side. For incidence when some one is in disagreement with my thoughts or are in need and can’t reach me I can “feel” their urgency. My mentor Ross Peterson and I discussed this part of being psychic on a few occasions. I sometimes call my friend and the situation subsides. Coincidentally during these last few days several clients have called asking “what’s going on”? They felt a "heavy" feeling and others reported they “felt like garbage”, completely out of balance.

I don’t believe this is caused by astrological influences - as we might associate with Mercury or Jupiter going retrograde or some other planetary irritant. It’s something far more powerful.

Add to this the evidence that suddenly there are reports of birds and sea creatures dying en masse around the world. Scientists are responding saying this is a normal occurrence. I am sure our conspiracy theorists friends will have different ideas about these occurrences being “normal” experiences.

This may sound weird but I feel a new and perhaps unknown influence like emissions or rays from outer space are bombarding the earth as it rotates in its orbit through this a belt or field in space not unlike going through an asteroid belt.

The emission I deduce hits the Earth in different places with different levels of intensity. Giving speculation as to why different places on Earth have reported large amounts of birds and other creatures dying suddenly. I don’t believe this is like Sun spot radiation. Instead I hypothesize its something much more powerful. I am not sure at this time (as I’m a little wobbly intuitively speaking) where this radiation is coming from or for that matter its starting place. That would be for greater minds them mine to determine. My two cents worth -using my intuitive mind (remote view or mind projecting) -I look out into space and see diagonal lines streaking across space towards us in straight lines on a 45 degree (down) angle from the left to right.

The last few days have been very difficult for many sensitive or intuitive people, but at this time, Saturday, Jan 8 2011, there seems to be some relief. Hopefully we have passed through this area and this phenomena, is over.

The Earth may still be in jeopardy but from different sources. I have seen the Earth’s rotation in a wobble on its axis and as I have stated in the past on the Richard Syrett radio show on CFRB Toronto (now broadcasting on Zoomer AM 740 Radio http://zoomerradio.ca/)– the Earth's crust is spinning at a different rate then its core. Perhaps this is a magnetic junction / convergence from within and from without.

1 comment:

  1. ...concur regarding feeling rather 'under the weather' on and off over the past two weeks or so ....... came across an article today that is in synchronicity with yours:

    http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/theabbafather/id59.html

    Thank you for your continued Great Work!

    - Kid <;}~

    ReplyDelete