Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January first 2011 Predictions on the US Dollar- Banks and Gold

This morning at 12:01 we welcomed in 2011 (at the MMSCI New Year's Party) in Hamilton ON. It was a time spent with our good friends and colleagues. All of the folks who came out had a good time with plenty of good food to eat and non-alcoholic "Champanade." The night was a traditional celebration, save for the brief meditation and prayer for 2011 we had just before 2010 retired and the new beginning of 2011.

I was asked to speak about the future and so made several  statements which centered on 2011 being a year of settling unfinished business. Injustices will also be set right in favour of those who suffered at the hands of government and individuals alike. It should be a year of comfort or at least accomplishment if you are trying to do right, compared to the struggles of last year and the years just prior. It should be a year for truth coming out for those who have endured and "kept the faith" in resolving issues.

I see a year of prosperity interrupted by labour discontent as higher prices and inflation become more evident. I reaffirmed that I had predicted labour strikes coming westward from Europe as a sign of difficulty or the so-called "Time of Chaos" coming into the world.  This is happpening, as we know.

This from a dream vision of last week:
Gold and Silver prices will soon fall in the next while in 2011.  This would mean its a "buying opportunity." Remember this information is for informational purposes only and is my personal point of view. I am not a financial authority nor should I be considered one. This update dream/vision of a week or so ago amended my higher prices for the precious metals with lower prices ahead. I would take this as something to consider if you have some interest in the precious metals.

My dream vision this morning was about the American Dollar:
In this vision my wife (Karen) and I were at a large bank at a counter. I wanted to get some US dollars (funds) and as I waited a long time at this counter, the teller or banker was unable to give me US dollars. I stretched my back by leaning over the counter -hands on the inside of the counter- as I wondered if they (the bank security) were watching, as no one seemed to be around. I stretched over the counter and waited for some one to attend to us. I then noticed two men outside in worn clothes- knocking on a large plate window trying to get the bank to open the front door as some children (or people) were about to be bitten by dogs or wolves laying in the snow. I then saw a transport truck drive up and proceed to run over one of the dogs (which looked like Husky dogs or sled dogs). A banker appeared and noticed the 2 men too but didn't open or attend the doors. He seemed to mention I should come back after the weekend (Monday). I thought (in the dream) this to be strange to wait for funds, as the bank didn't have any on hand.

I would take this to mean a shortage of US currency at bigger banks; perhaps foreign banks like Canadian banks. Why a shortage of  US dollars is left to speculation. The wolves at the door and people being attacked outside the bank may mean hard ship for the poor people who can't get into the bank as the doors are locked. May this mean a "run on banks" who are out of US dollars?????

Until next Blog remember Faith is Built upon Belief and Belief is Built upon Evidence...
May God give you light to see by and the Angels to guide you in all you do.
Donations gladly accepted to help MMSCI - visit  http://www.manymansionscenters.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment