Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2nd 2011 in Madrid, Spain

BEAUTIFUL SPAIN 

I regret not keeping up the blog for you, my loyal fans. I appreciate your comments and encouragement. First catching up:  Dreams. My friend, Anne, who suggested the blog page wanted me to post my prophetic dreams. Recently my dream vision had gold going up,  and something happening (weakening) to the Middle East currency.

Many Mansions Spiritual Centre: The decorating committee has been hard at work at the centre. Several volunteers have answered our call for help and with their loving efforts  have made big changes at the Centre. All the wallpaper has been stripped from the main rooms, the holes patched and shelves removes. Thanks to our beloved benefactor, Jackie who has been the guiding force behind the new design,  the place looks huge inside. Jackie has been busy arranging for paint and new carpeting to be installed too. Many more changes have also occurred giving the center a dynamic new look and feel. Please Contact the Centre to help with the redecoration if the spirit moves you, and if you have a few hours or an afternoon to spare.

The DTM Course: Students from as far away as British Columbia arrived last Thursday (February 25) to take the intensive 4-day course. It was a great success with every student advancing their intuitive skills. Some amazing results were achieved during the day and evening classes! Interested in the next course? Please call (289) 396-7699 for information on how to take the next course.


The Sunday Service: While I am away in Spain (and perhaps in the UK and Poland), my son, Doug, will be conducting a Sunday Service at the request of our MMSCI members and church attendees. I suggest you come on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. to enjoy the fellowship of coming together and celebrating the healing energy in the Centre's chapel. Several classes and lectures coming up with some wonderful teachers too.
Elvis on Sundays: My wife, Karen, had a vision that the music at the Sunday’s service should be gospel music by Elvis Presley. The last service was outstanding and we will keep this gospel music, as it is inspiring and raises the vibration in the room. Come and sing along and feel the love at the service. It seems we are being guided from above.
Spain
I believe I have been TO SPAIN in another life time. The place feels like home. My friends are wonderful people and make me feel like part of the family. The reason I am here is to present several lectures and teach at workshops. Right now I am writing this blog from the countryside home of my friend and host, Cristina (located about 20 minutes outside of Madrid).

I will attempt to attach pictures to my blogs and keep you informed just about every day. My associate, Ixone, is helping me on the tour. We will be in Madrid for the conferences and workshops, and, as always, I will be available for personal readings (until the end of the tour). From Madrid, my colleague and interpreter Ixone leave for Barcelona and will arrive there (after March 24th) to do workshops and lectures and Spiritual Healings and as time permits consultations.
If you are reading this in Spain - puedes llamar a Ixone al 607791728 o email amigosdedouglascottrellspain@gmail.com  (or in English) for more information, or to arrange a session, call Ixone at 607791728 email amigosdedouglascottrellspain@gmail.com

I hope my Spanish friends in San Sebastian (whom I met last September) have a chance to meet with us this trip in Madrid or Barcelona. I look forward to seeing or hearing from you if you get a chance to read this Blog and or receive our email news letter. Do call Ixone to stay in touch and or to meet while we are here. Also I look forward to those friends from Ontario who are planning to meet us in Spain and attend the events. There is a lot to see in this ancient and beautiful country.

Hasta pronto amigos (talk to you soon my friends)
Dr. Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment