Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Prince William and Duchess Kate Expecting

This is a Dream Vision from a close relative of mine. From time to time our dreams and visions bring to our attention future events in regard to a world event. I refer to these types of dreams or visions as “the psychic newspaper” reporting a clairvoyant or future headline of a major interest or event. Sometimes we do dream of mundane things…but on occasion we get to see the world unfold while we sleep. The following dream occurred on Sunday, September 2, 2012 and came through a close relative of mine. Because of the many past dreams that have come true; I believe the following dream will also come true or come to pass. Prince William “the future king of England” and his lovely wife Duchess Kate will in the not-too-distant future be (or are) expecting their first child. One of the details of this future event focused on the night just prior to the birth. In this dream the couple will be alone, the scene seemed to be they were in an elevator. Unbelievably no one would be immediately available to help them. Perhaps they will be “stuck” in an elevator or the delivery will begin so quickly no medical assistance will be present. There was a woman who came to the aid of the Duchess. The dream went on to show the gender of the child will be male. “Its a Boy”!the lady in the dream (perhaps an Angel) asked if he preferred a boy or a girl. He replied he preferred to have a son to be his Heir to the throne. “I want a boy so the crown will go to “a King not a Queen”. We congratulate the couple…. in advance of course. As a footnote I have mentioned this before in regard to the royal family. I am a big fan of Prince Charles (Prince William’s father) all of my life. I have watched him grow up on television and I have always felt close to him for some reason which I cannot explain only speculate. This may be do to some karmic attachment between my family The Cottrells and the Royal family. somewhere I read in our genealogy that I had an ancestor named Charles Ludwig Cottrell who apparently was an adviser to King James1(James VI and I was King of Scots as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I from the union of the English and Scottish crowns on 24 March 1603 until his death) – My impression is that regrettably the crown of Queen Elizabeth will be passed to her grandson Prince William, bypassing his father Prince Charles. I Would hope this would be done with Prince Charles complete acceptance and preference. Wishing you health wealth and peace of mind Dr Douglas

1 comment: