Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

Lecture on 2012 and the New Renaissance, Toronto, March 31, 2012.


My appearance at the Conspiracy Culture Bookshop in a trendy upscale part of Toronto's West End was a huge success last Saturday night. The large storefront bookstore was packed with very intelligent people who are interested in hearing me speak. I am very grateful for their support and their interest in my work and I thank them as well as my friend Patrick owner operator of the bookstore On Queen St., West in Toronto.

Many people in the audience came to the lecture after listening in to the Richard Syrett radio show AM740 last week. Along with my son Doug and our good friend Robert Appel we talked about the prophecies in our new book and what's in store for planet Earth.

I am pleased to say the questions from the audience (at the filled to capacity bookstore) were amazing. I'm sure if you were there you would have asked many of the same questions. This was an exciting lecture about the future and what is beyond 2012. I was asked "why we are going through this renaissance time"? What to we do to prepare for a coming time of chaos? Can the human race not only survive but thrive?

I explained in some detail why this time of renovation is necessary- from a cosmic point of view-and why we should be looking at this time of chaos not from a fearful point of view but we should look to the future with hope.

In my lecture I discussed why our world is going through this New Renaissance or a time of "renovation" as the DTM source refers to it and why it is important people buy this book and share the information to help everyone prepare for the soon coming events that will change the face of our earth and society as we know.

I hope you enjoy listening to this entertaining and informative lecture as much as I enjoyed giving it.
Click here to listen Thank you to the several emails and calls the link to the lecture is now working. Sorry for the inconvenience DJC
Call my office 905-393-5104 to order your copy or drop in to the the bookshop at 1696 Queen St West Toronto ON 416.916.1696

3 comments:

  1. I clicked to listen... but it says the page does not exist! I'll check back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Douglas, I also tried to listen but the file or page your recording should be on is missing. Any chance of a free copy of your E-Book?

    I'm trying my best to minimize the damage of the world by building a global disaster mitigation and recovery network and a real time global magnetic field satellite measurement and feedback network to teach humanity coherence of thoughts, emotions and actions to strengthen the magnetosphere and influence the weather but it is tough going. If I can get Oxfam on Board I may just get some major traction in time to avert the worst but money has been hard to obtain.

    Take a look at my blogs and see for yourself what I have been designing with my partner Arielle at "Our Infinite Future Series"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to the several emails and calls the link to the lecture is now working. Sorry for the inconvenience DJC

    ReplyDelete