Welcome Message

Sign up to receive discounts, new product info, and other exclusive news and offers! Click www.douglasjamescottrell.com

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bulletin
Today is February 20 2012 and in Canada it is a holiday celebrating Family day. My beautiful granddaughter is now three weeks old. Mom and Dad spent a lot of time deciding that Chloe would be her name. She arrived weighing in at 9 pounds 7 ounces and is growing up very fast. This was the second time I have seen my granddaughter in three weeks. "Papa" is very proud of her. I wish Chloe a wonderful life of success and happiness. I pray to God Almighty that she may be filled with all of God's aspects: Health, Wealth, and Peace of mind, and of course prosperity for all of her long life. Coming into our world in 2012 Chloe has picked an auspicious time to start her new life. Surely she will contribute to the world in some special way and also contribute to the new Renaissance of planet Earth in the years ahead. as will all those wonderful souls who have chosen this time to start their new beginning.

I thought it would share this picture of my granddaughter to celebrate family day here in Canada. I am reminded that the most beautiful thing in the world is... a new life.

I'm not feeling that well because my friends in Spain are suffering terribly. Stories in the news today are reporting that the new government is causing all sorts of difficulty for the people in the country. In an interview in the Spanish Magazine ATHANOR when I was there in the Spring of 2011 I had mentioned that there was going to be a lot of strife coming to Spain with labor unrest and people would be demonstrating in the street. I wish my friends in Spain love and peace.

I am here at the center working all by myself waiting for a call from a friend in the world. I think I'll called it a day and go take a short walk to clear my head and to get a breath of fresh air.

It's a beautiful walk along the boardwalk next to the lake. I may even walk on the sandy beach and try to skip a stone or two across the surface of the water. Lake Ontario is one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world. It's a beautiful site just across from our spiritual facility we like to call "the Mansion" (a huge complex) here on 180 Beach Blvd. in Hamilton. if you care to join me you're invited anytime. 289 396-7699 hope to see you soon.
Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment